Skip to content

Initial I-20 Request

In order to begin the steps to apply for a visa, and ultimately arrive at GGC, you will want to request an Initial I-20 from International Student Services. 

You will need to have your GGC I-20 before you can apply for a visa. Please make sure to review the visa interview & paying the I-901 SEVIS Fee information as part of the Initial I-20 request. 

If you are planning to transfer your SEVIS record from another U.S. School/University, you will need to complete an F-1 Transfer In request in addition to an Initial I-20 request. 

If you will be bringing dependents with you during your program, you will need to complete an Add Dependent request for each dependent. Each dependent will need an F-2 I-20 in order to apply for an F-2 visa. 

Should you have any questions about the request(s), or in general, please contact International Student Services. 

Please note: If you have already started an Initial I-20 request or an F-1 Transfer In request, DO NOT start a new one. Please go to your User Home Page to continue working on your existing request.